    HELP ME PLEASE! I need yo add rows
    Thank you all!!

    , Mar 28, 2006

  2. Chris Smith Guest

    <> wrote:
    > Hi! everyone, I'm using NetBeans IDE 5.0 and I am triyng to use the
    > JTable ojbtect that is incorporated, but I can=3Ft add rows!! :s y don't
    > know why, I can add columns but not rows can anyone help me??
    > I've searched on the internet, some pages tell me that there is an
    > .addRow() method, but this objetct doesn=3Ft have it
    > HELP ME PLEASE! I need yo add rows

    You do this using the model. See the getModel() method.

    --
    www.designacourse.com

    MindIQ Corporation

    Chris Smith, Mar 28, 2006

  3. IchBin Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi! everyone, I'm using NetBeans IDE 5.0 and I am triyng to use the
    > JTable ojbtect that is incorporated, but I can´t add rows!! :s y don't
    > know why, I can add columns but not rows can anyone help me??
    > I've searched on the internet, some pages tell me that there is an
    > .addRow() method, but this objetct doesn´t have it
    > HELP ME PLEASE! I need yo add rows
    > Thank you all!!

    Take a peek at the 'The Java Developers Almanac'
    http://javaalmanac.com/egs/javax.swing.table/pkg.html

    Or better yet look at the
    tutorial:http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/uiswing/components/table.html

    Thanks in Advance...