Individual cell color using JTable

jpcaballerost

Hi! everyone, I'm using NetBeans IDE 5.0 and I am triyng to use the
JTable ojbtect that is incorporated, but I can´t add rows!! :s y don't
know why, I can add columns but not rows can anyone help me??
I've searched on the internet, some pages tell me that there is an
..addRow() method, but this objetct doesn´t have it
HELP ME PLEASE! I need yo add rows
Thank you all!!

Chris Smith

Hi! everyone, I'm using NetBeans IDE 5.0 and I am triyng to use the
JTable ojbtect that is incorporated, but I can=3Ft add rows!! :s y don't
know why, I can add columns but not rows can anyone help me??
I've searched on the internet, some pages tell me that there is an
.addRow() method, but this objetct doesn=3Ft have it
HELP ME PLEASE! I need yo add rows

You do this using the model. See the getModel() method.

--
www.designacourse.com

MindIQ Corporation

IchBin

Hi! everyone, I'm using NetBeans IDE 5.0 and I am triyng to use the
JTable ojbtect that is incorporated, but I can´t add rows!! :s y don't
know why, I can add columns but not rows can anyone help me??
I've searched on the internet, some pages tell me that there is an
.addRow() method, but this objetct doesn´t have it
HELP ME PLEASE! I need yo add rows
Thank you all!!

Take a peek at the 'The Java Developers Almanac'
http://javaalmanac.com/egs/javax.swing.table/pkg.html

Or better yet look at the
tutorial:http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/uiswing/components/table.html

Thanks in Advance...