IngresII(2.0) - odbc - Tomcat Apachie 4.1.29 - JSP Pages

Discussion in 'Java' started by J.Papado, Nov 16, 2003.

  1. J.Papado

    J.Papado Guest

    Please help...
    We use Windows : W2k server , Database : IngresII(2.0/9809) , ODBC :
    IngresII odbc , Jbuilder8 , Web Server : Apache Tomcat 4.1.29
    also Merant Odbc, Intersolv odbc , Oracle 9i (all of them original)
    BUT...

    when i ry to get records via http://localhost:8080/XXXXX.jsp
    i get the message
    "org.apache.jasper.JasperException : [CA] [Ingres Odbc Driver]
    [Ingres]
    ----The connection to the server has been aborted.

    when i try to get records with "sun.jdbc.odbc.jdbcodbcdriver" within
    JBUILDER8 everything is fine.

    (JBUILDER8 use other version of Tomcat Apache 4.0.xx)

    I use the same JSP page with the same code, what's going on!!!

    standalone tests:
    1. Ingres is up and running.
    2. sql to ingres successfull.
    3. Odbc connected successfull.
    4. Test with ADO successfull.

    PS1. I also used "Openlink odbj drivers" and the result was the same.

    J.Papado, Nov 16, 2003