IngresII(2.0) - odbc - Tomcat Apachie 4.1.29 - JSP Pages

J.Papado

Please help...
We use Windows : W2k server , Database : IngresII(2.0/9809) , ODBC :
IngresII odbc , Jbuilder8 , Web Server : Apache Tomcat 4.1.29
also Merant Odbc, Intersolv odbc , Oracle 9i (all of them original)
BUT...

when i ry to get records via http://localhost:8080/XXXXX.jsp
i get the message
"org.apache.jasper.JasperException : [CA] [Ingres Odbc Driver]
[Ingres]
----The connection to the server has been aborted.

when i try to get records with "sun.jdbc.odbc.jdbcodbcdriver" within
JBUILDER8 everything is fine.

(JBUILDER8 use other version of Tomcat Apache 4.0.xx)

I use the same JSP page with the same code, what's going on!!!

standalone tests:
1. Ingres is up and running.
2. sql to ingres successfull.
3. Odbc connected successfull.
4. Test with ADO successfull.

PS1. I also used "Openlink odbj drivers" and the result was the same.