Inheritance to web user control

Rob Teegarden

I have a class called BasePage that inherits
System.Web.UI.Page

All my aspx pages inherit a class called BasePage

On each page I have a web user control called ClientInfo

In the BasePage I get the Client ID (CID) from the
querystring, I want to be able to access CID from the web
user control ClientInfo.

How do I get variables or properties from the BasePage
while in the code behind the web user control?

I can access them just fine on my pages that inherit
BasePage, but can't figure out how to acess them on the
web user control.

TIA