BasePage and web form loading user control

Joe

I've a web form that inherits from a BasePage. There is a user control
on the web form. Does anyone thinks it's a problem if I've my BasePage
control.

I'm more worry on the sequence as which user control gets loaded first.
The user control I've on the web form depends on the user control on
the BasePage to load first. Most of the time, it seems everything is ok
(BasePage loading usercontrol before web form loading it's user
control); but some other time, it seems to be the other way around.
Anyone did something like this? Any suggestions or comments, thanks!