Inherits statement in <%@ Page= ............. %>

Guest

Hello,
I am working on ASP .Net 2.0. I created a .aspx file named as
enter_department_info.aspx and its code behind file as
enter_department_info.aspx.vb which is written as codefile in asp.net 2.0.
Now I want to how should I write the class name between double quotes in
Inherits statement in <%@ page =.............. %>
thank you

Tom.PesterDELETETHISSS

<%@ Page CodeFile="Cache.aspx.vb" Inherits="Cache" %>

If you got a free copy of VWD express you get full intellisense support and
it will create the page with the codebehind for you.

Let me know if you have any more questions..

Cheers,
Tom Pester