Inline paragraph???

Arondelle

Mitja said:
They should know without being told. Look harder. :)

Smart-ass.

You mean, aside from the fact that it's pseudo-code and not real code?

Being a newbie means that many things are not yet intuitively obvious.
If I knew everything without being told, then I probably wouldn't be a
newbie: They'd probably be studying my brain as some kind of abnormal
phenomenon. :p

Arondelle

Mitja

Arondelle said:
Smart-ass.

Hey... show some nerve ;)
You mean, aside from the fact that it's pseudo-code and
not real code?

I'm pretty sure that's all Spartanicus meant, yes.
Being a newbie means that many things are not yet
intuitively obvious. If I knew everything without being
told, then I probably wouldn't be a newbie: They'd
probably be studying my brain as some kind of abnormal
phenomenon. :p

Like this?
<brain id="arondelle" />

Jeff Thies

Arondelle said:
It looks like this code wants to be a pseudo-table of 2 columns with the
right-hand column split into 2 rows.

No. Think of a page of thumbnails. Rows of thumbnails (could be of
images with a description or could be products).

*Very* common useage.

Now lets say you want this to work at any resolution, so there are as
many thumbnail blocks as will fit on one line.

Not possible unless all those blocks are the same height or you don't
mind weird negative spaces in your page.

Typically these page are fixed number per row. I don't want fixed number
per row!

I haven't had time to try inline-block yet. It may be the solution.
What are the errors in this code, please? Newbies want to know.

It was meant as inline style, but there is no style="" Slaps head!

Dumb mistake on my part as I'm trying to do 4 or 5 things at once.

Jeff