    Jon

    www.windsorkomatsu.co.uk
    www.windsoraccess.co.uk
    johnny15, May 17, 2007

  2. johnny15

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <>,
    johnny15 <> wrote:

    > I am looking for help how to insert an HTML news letter in to the body
    > of an email. I have given all the graphics absolute addresses, and
    > embedded any css in the document which I believe is correct.
    >
    > I have tried to send | this page by email method using IE but always
    > get a URL link in the attachments not shown in the body.
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > Jon
    >
    > www.windsorkomatsu.co.uk
    > www.windsoraccess.co.uk

    Best all round thing to do is to simply provide a url in the
    email to either an HTML page (which you can mark up to your
    heart's content with confidence) or a PDF and be content with
    this.

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, May 17, 2007

  3. johnny15

    222 Guest

    If you're sending out a subscribed newsletter, there's a lot of good HTML
    newsletter managers out there for less than $100.

    As an alternative, if you've got server-side PHP enabled, and are
    comfortable in tweaking open source PHP, there's a decent open-source
    (freeware) client called PHPLIST (http://www.phplist.com/).

    These will not only manage your subscriber base, but will allow you to
    compose HTML and/or text based mail-outs.

    222, May 18, 2007
  4. johnny15 wrote:

    > I am looking for help how to insert an HTML news letter in to the body
    > of an email.

    The vast majority of e-mail clients do not allow you to directly edit the
    HTML source of a message directly. You're probably best off using a
    scripting language like Perl or PHP to send your e-mail.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    http://tobyinkster.co.uk/
    Toby A Inkster, May 18, 2007