Installation Charge Free Cable Internet

amit

JOIN HERE NOW FOR SIGN UP

http://www.maxjob.biz/idevaffiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=1292

Cable Internet only 560 per months.

Now we are launching the cable internet services on the kathmandu
valley . Our services and motto is the customer satisfaction and
quality services on chef price.
Now we are providing the cable internet services on this location.
Our services location. :
1. Lazimpate
2. Tripurashwor
3. New baneshwor
4. Old Baneshwor .
5. Bagbazar ,
6. Dillibazar,
7. Putalisadak
8. Hattisar
9. Nakshal
10. Ashan
11. Yakantakuna
Our Services Charge :
Everning 7pm to morning 7am
Saturday 24 hours .
No installation charge only for few days.
Reserve your cable internet today
Call us for more details :
Call : 2390177 / 9841206820
Check it out

http://www.maxjob.biz/idevaffiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=1292

David Wade

CBFalconer said:
Totally exorbitant. Almost anyone can get cable service for around
50 per month.

I pay only 21.50, is that OK or was cost declared as int.....

CBFalconer

David said:
I pay only 21.50, is that OK or was cost declared as int.....

At that rate I might become interested. Where is this, and from
whom? (and what currency :)

David Wade

CBFalconer said:
At that rate I might become interested. Where is this, and from
whom? (and what currency :)

Sorry Chuck, thats pounds sterling, which I guess is no use to you :)

CBFalconer

Randy said:
CBFalconer wrote

I'm paying 19.95 for 1.5/384 DSL, USD.

I'd put this in email, except my ISP has fouled up and I can't send
email, although I can receive it. That foulup is why I'm using
teranews for now.

Who are you getting this from, and is it a complete charge (i.e. I
don't want to have to take some other service to get it).

-- Francis Crick, co-discover of DNA
-- Thomas Matthews

santosh

Randy said:
I'm paying 19.95 for 1.5/384 DSL, USD.

FWIW, I'm paying the equivalent of 10 $(US), but unfortunately, the
service doesn't include Usenet access.

CBFalconer

santosh said:
Randy Howard wrote:
.... snip ...

FWIW, I'm paying the equivalent of 10 $(US), but unfortunately,
the service doesn't include Usenet access.

Look into the following:

--
Some free news servers. I use teranews and gmane.
<http://www.teranews.com> (1 time charge) (free)

santosh

CBFalconer said:
Look into the following:

Some free news servers. I use teranews and gmane.
<http://www.teranews.com> (1 time charge) (free)
<http://news.aioe.org> (free)
<http://dotsrc.org> (free)
<http://www.x-privat.org/international.php> (free)
<http://motzarella.org/?language=en> (free)
<http://gmane.org/> (mail-lists via news) (free)
<http://www.newsfeeds.com/signup.htm> (pay)
<http://www.individual.net/ (low pay)

Thanks, I would be using aioe or teranews, if not for the fact that
I've hated all the newsreaders I've tried so far, which include
Thunderbird, Knode, GNUS and Pan.

Nelu

santosh said:
Thanks, I would be using aioe or teranews, if not for the fact that
I've hated all the newsreaders I've tried so far, which include
Thunderbird, Knode, GNUS and Pan.

Try tin. :)

Nelu

osmium said:
I assume the smiley indicates sarcasm and you that think Tin is no good. Is
there some reason to not simply say this with words?

You assume wrong. I have been using tin,and some of my posts were
from tin. The smiley was in relation to the clients the OP
enumerated: Thunderbird, Knode, GNUS and Pan which all use a
graphical interface (well, more or less, i.e. GNUS). I actually
like tin a lot but some circumstances force me to use something
else from time to time.

Randy Howard

I'd put this in email, except my ISP has fouled up and I can't send
email, although I can receive it. That foulup is why I'm using
teranews for now.
Who are you getting this from, and is it a complete charge (i.e. I
don't want to have to take some other service to get it).

A quick look at my headers should make the answer as to the provider
readily apparent. Since they are also my telephone provider, I can't
really answer what the rate might be if I didn't have them, but frankly
I've never heard of a DSL service that did not require basic phone
service as well.

BTW, I think we both will have to plonk each other if we keep up this
thread. :)

Randy Howard

Thanks. I'll try that out, along with nn.

Wow. nn brings back old memories.

For windows users, Supergravity (open source) is probably the state of
the art in full-featured newsreaders.

Flash Gordon

Randy Howard wrote, On 20/03/07 21:52:

I've never heard of a DSL service that did not require basic phone
service as well.

Well, neither my current nor my previous internet connection use a phone
line or cable connection. Both are over RF and I don't *have* a real
landline.