installing scikits.timeseries

Discussion in 'Python' started by Tintifax, Dec 23, 2010.

  1. Tintifax

    Tintifax Guest

    I tried to install scikits.timeseries via "easy_install" and received
    following Error Message:

    Found executable C:\MinGW32\bin\gcc.exe
    Found executable C:\MinGW32\bin\g++.exe
    zip_safe flag not set; analyzing archive contents...
    scikits.timeseries.version: module references __file__
    Adding scikits.timeseries 0.91.3 to easy-install.pth file

    Installed
    c:\python26\lib\site-packages\scikits.timeseries-0.91.3-py2.6-win32.eg
    Processing dependencies for scikits.timeseries
    Finished processing dependencies for scikits.timeseries
    C:\Python26\lib\site-packages\numpy\distutils\misc_util.py:251:
    RuntimeWarning:
    Parent module 'numpy.distutils' not found while handling absolute import
    from numpy.distutils import log

    Does anybody have an idea how I can install scikits.timeseries without
    getting this error message?

    I really appreciate every little hint.

    Thank You!!

    Tintifax, Dec 23, 2010