    directory but I still can't compil the xerces's samples.
    Thanks in advance.

    Dany
    Dany, Jul 25, 2003

  2. Dany

    Rolf Magnus Guest

    Dany wrote:

    > Hi,
    > I have trouble to intalling xerces.

    Sorry, but this newsgroup is about the C++ language as defined by the
    ISO, which doesn't cover any libraries except the C++ standard library.

    > I've link the librairy and the
    > include directory but I still can't compil the xerces's samples.

    Then I guess you did something wrong. Sorry, but the answer cannot be
    more specific than the question.
    Rolf Magnus, Jul 25, 2003

  3. Dany

    Boris Glawe Guest

    Dany wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I have trouble to intalling xerces.I've link the librairy and the include
    > directory but I still can't compil the xerces's samples.
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Dany

    subscribe to one of those mailing-lists:

    http://xml.apache.org/mail.html

    There you'll find help

    And please be a little more precise with
    your question, otherwise, nobody can help.

    greets Boris
    Boris Glawe, Jul 25, 2003
  4. Dany

    Erik Guest

    > Dany wrote:
    >
    > > Hi,
    > > I have trouble to intalling xerces.

    > Sorry, but this newsgroup is about the C++ language as defined by the
    > ISO, which doesn't cover any libraries except the C++ standard library.

    You are definitely right, but why are there never replies such as this when
    someone mentions the boost library? Is that one part of the C++ standard?

    / Erik
    Erik, Jul 30, 2003