integrated security=true

chris

hi i want to give integrated security = true
so i dont have to type my username or passowrd in the connection string
but it doesnt work
ConnStr = "data source=(local)" +
"database=pubs;integrated security=true";
this is the error it gives me

SQL Server does not exist or access denied.

thanx

AlexS

Try Integrated Security=SSPI
And check that server is running before trying to connect.

And check connection related topic in FW help

ms-help://MS.NETFrameworkSDKv1.1/cpref/html/frlrfSystemDataSqlClientSqlConne
ctionClassConnectionStringTopic.htm

HTH
Alex