Intellij 5.1 compile time error..

pojo

hi,
I am using Intellij 5.1 version. Each time I build the project I get
an error:

error: Compiling Web Module 'web':Invalid file
and the file is in the "deploy" folder

So each time I go into the folder and maually delete the .war file and
then when I build the project it works fine.
From what I have seen one more person using the same version has this
problem. but the one's using the earlier versions don't have this
problem.

Is there any solution for this?
thanks,