    intellisense on some com and microsoft standard objects but others just
    quit working.

    I have tried unregistering and reregistering the objects but no dice.
    Max, Jul 11, 2005

  2. There really is no such thing as "out of the blue" in my experience ... did
    you install any beta software (like Visual Studio 2005, or SQL Server 2005,
    or .NET Framework 2.0), or service packs/security releases/other windows
    update things? Any other software?

    What software package is failing to show you intellisense options? Visual
    Studio? What version / service pack?

    Aaron Bertrand [SQL Server MVP], Jul 11, 2005

  3. Max

    Max Guest

    Visual studio 2003 pro -- framework1.1 was up to date on windows
    updates and no new software was installed..

    working with asp pages. So some of the objects are expected not have
    intellisense but other like
    dim x
    set x = server.createobject("object.type")

    should and they are not.
    Max, Jul 11, 2005
  4. Max

    Max Guest

    started working yesterday.. stopped again today.. random stuff
    Max, Jul 12, 2005