Interactive userform

Continental Translations

Not too sure if this is the correct NG, but here goes....

I am in the process of creating a website
(http://www.continental-translations.com - well someone is creating it for
me) and I am hoping to put an interactive userform in the website.

Basically I have an MS Access Database set up so that I can pick a language
pair, insert how many words, and then it will search the database and come
back with a price, based on the info from the database. Is there anyway I
can do this on a website? I have heard I need to use ASP or something?

Have a look at this website to see what I mean:-

http://www.thetranslationbank.co.uk/onlinequote.asp

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

PS: I'd need a step-by-step guide as I'm not that clued up.
PPS: I am using MS FrontPage 2000 to create website