interesting pproblem....need help.....

manas gajare

I hv some technical problem.....and want some solution....it'squite
interesting.....

The problem goes like this.

You r having one site like www.abc.com (for example). The website
contains only one textbox....blank textbox.
Now I have a database of names of people. I hv control over database.
I hv another site containing only one 'button'. (for ex. www.xyz.com)
It acts as an interface site.(not exactly interface...but kinda)

Now wat i want to do is :
the moment i click on the button in my website...ur website(www.abc.com)
will be opened in the browser automatically & the first entry in the
database would be retrieved in ur website's ( www.abc.com)
textbox....and this will happen only in my computer coz i'm accessing
the website( www.xyz.com) thr' my comp and the website( www.abc.com)
too is getting opened in my computer only.

So this is server side programming but the effect takes place on the
client side.
Thus even u or ne client opens the site www.xyz.com. & clix on the
button...then www.abc.com will get opened and the textbox will be filled
with the first entry of the database.

If u r getting the solution....plz mail me at (e-mail address removed)

Regards
manas

Lee

manas gajare said:
Thus even u or ne client opens the site www.xyz.com. & clix on the
button...then www.abc.com will get opened and the textbox will be filled
with the first entry of the database.

If u r getting the solution....plz mail me at (e-mail address removed)

If you can't be bothered to make an effort to make your post as
easy to read as possible, why should anybody bother to help you?

Erwin Moller

manas said:
[...]

Hi manas,

Two free tips for you:

1) Learn to write normal english. You sound like the (in)famous
'12-year-old-AOLer'.
Check this site for details:
http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files/aolertranslator.html

2) Don't ask people to answer to your private email.
If you are too lazy to check the answers given on usenet, why should we
bother to look into your problem?
The whole idea behind technical usenetgroups like this one is that other
people benefit from the discussions published here.

To your problem: After trying to understand what you are describing three
times, I am still confused. I don't understand how you are planning to add
a textbox to 'my website' that contains something from your database.

(But it is entirely possible I misunderstand your intention.)

Regards,
Erwin Moller