    where the link is to.

    Solution would be appreciated,

    P K

    Peter Kinane, Sep 11, 2003

  2. Peter Kinane

    andy johnson Guest

    On 10 Sep 2003 16:37:42 -0700, (Peter Kinane) wrote:

    >Folks,
    >
    >I used to be able to maake a link to a point on a secondary page on my
    >site, but something's changed.
    >I've got the idea of:
    ><A href="#somebookmark">Click here to move to the bookmark</A>
    >
    >and, where I'm linking to:
    ><A name="somebookmark">Thanks for coming around!</A>
    >
    >The problem seems to be in "bookmarking"; how to let the PC recognise
    >where the link is to.
    >
    >Solution would be appreciated,
    >
    >P K

    Everything you need to know about links can be found at:
    http://www.htmlhelp.com/faq/html/links.html, both external and
    internal...

    -
    Andy

    "There would be a lot more civility in this world if people
    didn't take that as an invitation to walk all over you"
    - (Calvin and Hobbes)

    andy johnson, Sep 11, 2003

  3. Peter Kinane

    Peter Kinane Guest

    andy johnson <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > On 10 Sep 2003 16:37:42 -0700, (Peter Kinane) wrote:
    >

    > Everything you need to know about links can be found at:
    > http://www.htmlhelp.com/faq/html/links.html, both external and
    > internal...
    >
    > -
    > Andy