Internal Linking

Peter Kinane

Folks,

I used to be able to maake a link to a point on a secondary page on my
site, but something's changed.
I've got the idea of:
<A href="#somebookmark">Click here to move to the bookmark</A>

and, where I'm linking to:
<A name="somebookmark">Thanks for coming around!</A>

The problem seems to be in "bookmarking"; how to let the PC recognise
where the link is to.

Solution would be appreciated,

P K

andy johnson

Folks,

I used to be able to maake a link to a point on a secondary page on my
site, but something's changed.
I've got the idea of:
<A href="#somebookmark">Click here to move to the bookmark</A>

and, where I'm linking to:
<A name="somebookmark">Thanks for coming around!</A>

The problem seems to be in "bookmarking"; how to let the PC recognise
where the link is to.

Solution would be appreciated,

P K

Everything you need to know about links can be found at:
http://www.htmlhelp.com/faq/html/links.html, both external and
internal...

-
Andy

"There would be a lot more civility in this world if people
didn't take that as an invitation to walk all over you"
- (Calvin and Hobbes)