Event ID: 36
Date: 16/06/2004
Time: 14:36:48
User: N/A
Computer: MYPCNAME
The server failed to load application '/LM/W3SVC/2/ROOT'. The error was
'The server process could not be started because the configured identity is
incorrect. Check the username and password.
'.
For additional information specific to this message please visit the
Microsoft Online Support site located at: