interview question & answer required

CBFalconer

Joona said:
I agree entirely with ozbear. Ioannis wasn't such a bad guy after all.
Please compare ROSY to E. Robert Tisdale instead.

This is still invidious. ERT isn't anywhere near as
objectionable, nor as ignorant, as ROSY.

Richard Heathfield

Joona said:
I agree entirely with ozbear. Ioannis wasn't such a bad guy after all.

Well, in the end, yes, he turned out to be more or less okay, and so ozbear
(whose article hasn't hit my server yet) has a point. I was thinking of
Ioannis's Early Period, rather than his Renaissance Period.
Please compare ROSY to E. Robert Tisdale instead.

That would be like comparing... oh, words fail me (for once).

Keith Thompson

Richard Heathfield said:
Joona I Palaste wrote: [...]
Please compare ROSY to E. Robert Tisdale instead.

That would be like comparing... oh, words fail me (for once).

Like comparing ROSY to E. Robert Tisdale?

But at the very least, I think we can agree that ROSY has flaws that
ERT lacks. (Please, let's not waste our time enumerating them.)

Richard Heathfield

Keith said:
Richard Heathfield said:
Joona I Palaste wrote: [...]
Please compare ROSY to E. Robert Tisdale instead.

That would be like comparing... oh, words fail me (for once).

Like comparing ROSY to E. Robert Tisdale?

Yeah, that's it precisely. Comparing ROSY to E. Robert Tisdale would be like
comparing ROSY to E. Robert Tisdale. Nice one. Thanks.
But at the very least, I think we can agree that ROSY has flaws that
ERT lacks. (Please, let's not waste our time enumerating them.)

In the interests of fairness, I should point out that ROSY lacks a few of
ERT's flaws, too.

Joona I Palaste

In the interests of fairness, I should point out that ROSY lacks a few of
ERT's flaws, too.

Such as constantly giving wrong answers to newbies' questions?
(Trivially proven; as ROSY has never given *any* answers to newbies'
questions.)

Randy Howard

*moron* have u any work if not plz dont join the group.
this is not for ur suggestion.
idiot.

Anyone else think that "ROSY" is actually a sockpuppet of
one of the regulars? This pseudo-English seems just too
contrived to be real.

Posting through google just to cover up the trail a bit?