Invalid export DLL or export format

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgVmFsbGU=?=, Oct 29, 2003.

  1. Hi,
    i've follow an example that Gabriele G. Ponti wrote on 8/5/2003 about the export of a report made in Crystal Report in PDF format, this:

    This is how I export reports to PDF files:

    Dim diskOpts As New DiskFileDestinationOptions

    ' load report
    m_Report.Load(strReport)

    ' set data source
    m_Report.SetDataSource(dsData)

    ' initialize the export options
    m_Report.ExportOptions.ExportFormatType =
    ExportFormatType.PortableDocFormat
    m_Report.ExportOptions.ExportDestinationType =
    ExportDestinationType.DiskFile

    ' set destination filename
    diskOpts.DiskFileName = strOutput

    ' set the export options
    m_Report.ExportOptions.DestinationOptions = diskOpts

    ' export the report
    m_Report.Export()

    it work on my pc. Now i've installed my web application on a server test and when i try to make a report .NET show this error:
    "Invalid export DLL or export format"
    what i've forgot in my installation?
    Thanks to everyone that can help me.
    David Valle

    P.S.
    Sorry for my bad english :)

    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgVmFsbGU=?=, Oct 29, 2003