Inverted Controls?

Eddie B.

Is there a way to invert a control like text box? I am trying to make an
interface that will look like a tablet if you turn a laptop to the side.
This will enable the users in the company to use the touchscreen laptops
that they have like they use tablets on other areas of our company. It is a
hospital so the users move to different computers frequently and they want
to have the same interface.

Thanks,

Eddie

Victor Garcia Aprea

Hi Eddie,

What exactly do you mean by 'invert' a textbox? I'm lost.

--
Victor Garcia Aprea
Microsoft MVP | ASP.NET