Invitation to Codecraft 2007 - An Online Programming Contest

Turbo

Please ignore this mail if you are not interested in programming
contests.

IIIT Hyderabad invites you to our annual Online Programming Contest
CodeCraft 2007. This is the 5th year of Codecraft. It has grown over
the years and has witnessed huge participation on a global scale. The
contest is known for having a high quality problemset.

It will be held on February 21st, 2007, 6 PM - 12 AM IST. ( GMT 1230
hrs - 1830 hrs).

Contest is open to all. Registration has started. Everyone is
invited :)

Please visit our site:
http://felicity.iiit.ac.in/~codecraft/