Invoke a method in Java webservice thro' soap call from Asp.net client.

Samuel

Hi,
I am trying to access a java webservice. I know the
method's signature. I used 'SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke'
method. This method is builds its own soap message and
sends it to the web service. I want to build and send a
soap request manualy and process the respose manualy. Can
any one help me?

Thanks.

Regards,
Samuel.