IRequiresSessionState not work in Httphandler

amit

I have a httpHandler that I built, which includes the "Implements
IRequiresSessionState" marker. When I run my handler it breaks because
is not loading the session data. This is very wierd because I have
another handler that is almost identical and it can access the session
state fine. So it would appear that the IRequiresSessionState marker is

not having any effect. Anyone ever had this happen before?