is anyone here who made text vesion tetris?

Diego Martins

loufoque said:
dondora wrote :

I made one in C with curses ages ago, was about 600 lines.

yeah! the tetris logic is very simple. can be done with few objects

the boring part is the interface. you will have to choose a toolkit
(even for text games!!) and live with its API

counting lines is not a good way to measure a program