    client software factory ) web site and (web service software factory) web
    service?

    Thanks in advance!

    DotNetGuy, Aug 9, 2007

  2. Move to its own library. Then it is a matter of creating references.

    If you are using the factories, you will have to refactor out some bits
    created by the recipes in the factory. Refactor from one and move to the new
    library project and then refactor the other to use the same methods.

    Hope I am understanding you correctly. :)

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think outside the box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Aug 9, 2007

  3. DotNetGuy

    DotNetGuy Guest

    Thanks Gregory.

    Do you think it's a good practice to use Business Module or Foundational
    Module from a web service project developed with Web Service Software
    Factory?

    My Co-workers are developing web sites using web client software factory,
    and they created a data access layer. At the same time, I created a web
    service using Web Service Software Factory and use Data Access Recipe
    geneate another data access layer. The question is if it's good to remove
    the data access layer created with recipe and reference and use the Modules
    in Web client software factory project(Business Module or Foundational
    Module) to reduce the redudant code?

    Thanks in advance.

    message news:%...

    DotNetGuy, Aug 9, 2007