    So i need to do it from the server side... Any Ideas??

    Thanks in Advance,

    Rob Smeets

    Rob Smeets, May 30, 2005

  2. Add this code in the page you don't want your users to come back:

    <SCRIPT LANGUAGE=javascript>
    <!--
    history.go(+1);
    //-->
    </SCRIPT>

    Mauricio Reyes, May 30, 2005

  3. Mauricio Reyes wrote:
    >> I was wondering, is it possible to disable the back button in
    >> internet explorer.

    > Add this code in the page you don't want your users to come back:
    >
    > <SCRIPT LANGUAGE=javascript>
    > <!--
    > history.go(+1);
    > //-->
    > </SCRIPT>

    So, in other words , since you provided client-side script, the answer is
    that it is not possible to disable the back button from the server-side
    code.

    This solution may have unintended consequences. Instead of attempting to
    mess with the users' browsers, engineer your application so that it will not
    matter if the back button is used. I don't know what a "Siebel website" is,
    so I cannot get specific.

    Bob Barrows

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET