    top of a box.

    Please point me some URL links how to do this.

    Thank Q!
    RC, Aug 2, 2006

  2. RC

    bobzimuta Guest

    bobzimuta, Aug 2, 2006

  3. RC wrote:

    > Normally vertical scroll bar is at right side of a box
    > and horizontal scroll bar is at bottom of a box.
    >
    > I would like change that. Make vertical scroll bar
    > at left side of a box and horizontal scroll bar at
    > top of a box.

    You want to have scrollbars that don't work like any other scrollbars on the
    user's system? That probably isn't a very good idea.

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is
    David Dorward, Aug 2, 2006
  4. RC

    Evertjan. Guest

    David Dorward wrote on 02 aug 2006 in comp.lang.javascript:

    > RC wrote:
    >
    >> Normally vertical scroll bar is at right side of a box
    >> and horizontal scroll bar is at bottom of a box.
    >>
    >> I would like change that. Make vertical scroll bar
    >> at left side of a box and horizontal scroll bar at
    >> top of a box.

    > You want to have scrollbars that don't work like any other scrollbars
    > on the user's system? That probably isn't a very good idea.

    However it can be done, I think, by adding a zero-width scrolled div to the
    left and a zero-height div at the top of a scrollbar suppressed div, all
    three css controlled and with the same content, and scrolling the three
    synchronized bij javascript.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.