Is there a JS that exist to PREVENT frame break script?

Joined
Feb 4, 2010
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Hello,
I am setting up a site to render within our 2 frame corporate website.
What i am finding is that the new site which we want to open within the
'content' area of the corporate site has frame breaker code and I am
unable to remove it as they don't allow any modification to their site.
Can someone tell me if there is any workaround for this to preven frame
break? I've searched quite extensively but could not come up with
anything, but I know it's possible since Google's image search template
is setup that way (or seem to be anyways).

Any help would be much appreciated.
jn

Randy Webb

(e-mail address removed) said the following on 3/27/2006 4:28 PM:
Hello,
I am setting up a site to render within our 2 frame corporate website.
What i am finding is that the new site which we want to open within the
'content' area of the corporate site has frame breaker code and I am
unable to remove it as they don't allow any modification to their site.

Imagine that. A company that you do not work for doesn't want you
changing their site. What a novel idea.......
Can someone tell me if there is any workaround for this to preven frame
break?

You want to know how to prevent a site from busting out of your frames?
It's simple - don't frame there site. There ya go, no problems.
I've searched quite extensively but could not come up with
anything, but I know it's possible since Google's image search template
is setup that way (or seem to be anyways).

Setup what way? That they can stop my frame busting script? Only if they
fetch it, parse it, then post it as there own code. And even that can be
defeated by the site being wrongly framed in someone else's frameset.

RobG

(e-mail address removed) said on 28/03/2006 7:28 AM AEST:
Hello,
I am setting up a site to render within our 2 frame corporate website.
What i am finding is that the new site which we want to open within the
'content' area of the corporate site has frame breaker code and I am
unable to remove it as they don't allow any modification to their site.
Can someone tell me if there is any workaround for this to preven frame
break? I've searched quite extensively but could not come up with
anything, but I know it's possible since Google's image search template
is setup that way (or seem to be anyways).

Any help would be much appreciated.

If you get your server to parse the page content and remove the
offending script before sending it to the client, yes.

But be warned that sites don't like you presenting their pages as if
they are on your site, that's why the frame-busting code is there in the
first place.

Beware that such sites may decide to enforce their rights under
copyright or take other retaliatory action.