Is there a similar mailing list about django?

Joel Goldstick

I'm learning python and django more or less concurrently. I've googled
to find a similar list like this for django. Help?

Joel Goldstick

Andreas Waldenburger

Or, better yet, go to Django's web site (djangoproject.org) and click
on "Community" at the top of the page.
Hehe, that was the first Google hit. :)

Well, anyway ...
/W

Joel Goldstick

Andreas said:
Hehe, that was the first Google hit. :)

Well, anyway ...
/W
Thanks.. I saw the google group, but I was hoping for a list that I can
read in my thunderbird client. Thanks all for the good pointers

Andreas Waldenburger

Thanks.. I saw the google group, but I was hoping for a list that I
can read in my thunderbird client. Thanks all for the good pointers

Huh? Django-Users is a mailing list. That's what Google-Groups is
(among a Usenet portal): A collection of mailing lists. And those work
in Thunderbird, I vouch for that.

/W

Albert Hopkins

Thanks.. I saw the google group, but I was hoping for a list that I
can
read in my thunderbird client. Thanks all for the good pointers

And if you simply go to the Django web site and click on "Community"
there is a form where you can subscribe to the Django mailing lists and
read them in your precious little Thunderbird client.

Tim Chase

Thanks.. I saw the google group, but I was hoping for a list
that I can read in my thunderbird client. Thanks all for the
good pointers

You can subscribe to the google group via email (which is what I
did previously with TB), or you can subscribe to the mirrored
copy of it over at gmane.comp.python.django.user on
news.gmane.org which is how I read it now in TB.

-tkc