    expected in response to some window/mouse events, and I would like to
    capture the windows messages sent to it, as well as any C# events it
    triggers, if possible. Does a tool exist for this?
    beachdog, May 6, 2007

  2. > I'm using Visual Studio/C# to build a GUI program, and using a third
    > party component. This third party component isn't behaving as
    > expected in response to some window/mouse events, and I would like to
    > capture the windows messages sent to it, as well as any C# events it
    > triggers, if possible. Does a tool exist for this?

    btw, are you referring to WinForms?
    Coz... this newsgroup is for "aspnet".

    Anyway... look into the method PreProcessMessage(ref Message msg) to handle
    the windows-messages (message loop).

    --
    Happy Hacking,
    Gaurav Vaish | www.mastergaurav.com