Is there a way to make an entire HTML document linkable?

mic123

I have an HTML document which is actually one large table with some
text
Is there a way to turn the entire document into a hyperlink (i.e. that
every part of the document or every part of the large table will be a
clickable)
Thanks

dorayme

<[email protected]
m>,
I have an HTML document which is actually one large table with some
text

Then it would be invalid. Best is to have a doctype, a head with
a title in it, a body beneath. Then you can think of a table in
the body if you want. And in the table cells, you can put as many
links as you want.

Is there a way to turn the entire document into a hyperlink (i.e. that
every part of the document or every part of the large table will be a
clickable)

What does this mean? Anything is possible in Wonderland. Alice
saw so.