Is there any search engine source code for reference?

Kevin Spencer

"search engine" is a generic term that has no specific meaning without
context. In other words, what the heck are you talking about?

TIP: To get a quicker answer, spend a little more time on the question! ;-)

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
Big things are made up of
lots of little things.

Juan T. Llibre

They haven't released anything since 2004-06-16 , though.

There is an open source project called htdig (http://www.htdig.org/)

George.

"ABC" <abc.abc.com> wrote in message Hi, All

Is there any search engine source code for reference?

Thanks

S. Justin Gengo

ABC,

I don't know if it will be the code you're looking for, but I wrote some
search code that I use to search datatables of information. Even if you want
to search something else you could look at the code to see the types of
logic I've implemented.

The code is available for download as a Visual Studio.Net 2003 project and
is completely free (as is everything on my site). If you'd like to take a
look at it go to www.aboutfortunate.com, click on the "Code Library" link at
the top of the page and then click the "Search" button in the menu of
controls for download on the left.

--
Sincerely,

S. Justin Gengo, MCP
Web Developer / Programmer

www.aboutfortunate.com

"Out of chaos comes order."
Nietzsche

Lucas Tam

ABC said:
Hi, All

Is there any search engine source code for reference?

Take a look at Microsoft Index Server examples.

or SQL Free Text Search.

There are a variety of ways to approach search - and what type of
information are you searching for? : )