Search Engine

Tim

Hi GURUS,

Suppose our company name is "SEARCH ENGINE".
What we want is whenever anybody do goodle search with "SEARCH ENGINE" it
should list our page on the list.

What are we suppose to do to this happen.
Please help me solving this issue.

Thanks,TIM

George

Tim said:
Hi GURUS,

Suppose our company name is "SEARCH ENGINE".
What we want is whenever anybody do goodle search with "SEARCH ENGINE" it
should list our page on the list.

What are we suppose to do to this happen.
Please help me solving this issue.

Thanks,TIM

You need to get more links that point to your page with words "SEARCH
ENGINE".
That is basically it...

PS: by more i meant not 10 or 100.. I meant something like 10000.....

PPS: I do not think that ASP.NET group will help you ....

George.