    What are we suppose to do to this happen.
    Please help me solving this issue.

    Thanks,TIM

    Tim, Aug 7, 2008

  2. Tim

    George Guest

    "Tim" <> wrote in message
    news:OFXzxIN%...
    > Hi GURUS,
    >
    > Suppose our company name is "SEARCH ENGINE".
    > What we want is whenever anybody do goodle search with "SEARCH ENGINE" it
    > should list our page on the list.
    >
    > What are we suppose to do to this happen.
    > Please help me solving this issue.
    >
    > Thanks,TIM

    You need to get more links that point to your page with words "SEARCH
    ENGINE".
    That is basically it...

    PS: by more i meant not 10 or 100.. I meant something like 10000.....

    PPS: I do not think that ASP.NET group will help you ....

    George.

    George, Aug 7, 2008

  3. Tim

    NH Guest

    Or pay google to put your company name at the top of the results list

    NH, Aug 8, 2008
  4. Tim

    NH Guest

    Or pay google to put your name at the top of the results list.

    NH, Aug 8, 2008