is there any way to check asynchronously whether stdin contain data to read?

Voronkov Konstantin

Hello All!

I want to ask you whether there is any way to check asynchronously
whether stdin contain data to read. I tried all operations to read
stdin, but it looks all that operations are blocking.

Thanks in advance,
Voronkov Konstantin

John Harrison

Voronkov Konstantin said:
Hello All!

I want to ask you whether there is any way to check asynchronously
whether stdin contain data to read. I tried all operations to read
stdin, but it looks all that operations are blocking.

There is no way to check that in standard C++ (or C). But your platform may
provide a non-standard way to do this.

john