IsValid always returns true on server-side under FireFox 0.9

Jeremy

The code is in a server control:

If Me.Page.IsValid Then
ExecuteSomething
End If

ExecuteSomething is always called and the validators always return True for
IsValid, even though their properties would indicate that they are invalid
(RequiredField validator, InitialValue = "", CurrentValue = "", IsValid =
True). Any idea why this is happening? It's driving me crazy...

Thanks,
Jeremy

Nicole Calinoiu

Jeremy,

As per the documentation for the IsValid property, call the Page.Validate
method before using the property.

HTH,
Nicole