    doesn't. I seem to be spending more time trying to
    figure out ASP.Net's shortcomings and unique flaws than I
    do actually earning my salary.

    Marty, Nov 10, 2003

  2. Marty,

    Can you give me instructions for reproducing your problem? I see no issues
    with providing a relative path to the Image server control nor for the
    Image HTML control.

    Jim Cheshire [MSFT]
    Developer Support
    ASP.NET

    --------------------

    Jim Cheshire [MSFT], Nov 10, 2003

  3. Marty

    Brian W Guest

    To answer this problem, see my answer to your previous post.

    <snip>
    >I seem to be spending more time trying to
    > figure out ASP.Net's shortcomings and unique flaws than I
    > do actually earning my salary.

    </snip>

    Isn't this true with any new language/technology? ;-)

    Brian W

    Brian W, Nov 10, 2003