IT Outsourcing Partner/Offshore Projects

Aruna

Tecnics looks forward to get associated with you as your IT
Outsourcing Partner for a long and synergistic partnership. We request
you for an opportunity to demonstrate our service capabilities.

Tecnics is a Microsoft and Oracle certified information technology,
consulting and outsourcing services organization extending across a
range of industry Verticals and technology competence areas,

Tecnics offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of services
delivered through its unique offshore Delivery Model. Through our
scalable offshore model not only we to automate the current business
processes but also keep room for the ones that might get incorporated
in the future.

Tecnics' service offerings include Applications Services, Migration
and Reengineering, Multimedia Solutions, Business Intelligence and
Enterprise Reporting, Enterprise Resource Planning, System
Integration, Product Engineering, QA and Testing and Recruitment
Process Outsourcing Services.

Please do not hesitate to contact for any further information.
Best regards,
Aruna.
Tecnics Consulting, Inc
(e-mail address removed)
713-429-4906

Göran Andersson

Aruna said:
[...]

Tecnics requires that every paragraph starts with the name Tecnics, in
order to maximise the exposure of the name Tecnics.

Tecnics has serious problem getting the name Tecnics knows, so Tecnics
really needs the name Tecnics to be mentioned as often as possible.

Tecnics does not look kindly on any employee who does not follow this
regularion.

Tecnics Tecnics. Tecnics Tecnics Tecnics.

Tecnics.

;)

George

See bellow....

Göran Andersson said:
Tecnics requires that every paragraph starts with the name Tecnics, in
order to maximise the exposure of the name Tecnics.

Tecnics has serious problem getting the name Tecnics knows, so Tecnics
really needs the name Tecnics to be mentioned as often as possible.

Tecnics does not look kindly on any employee who does not follow this
regularion.

Tecnics Tecnics. Tecnics Tecnics Tecnics.

Tecnics.

;)

You just got a job Göran :)

George