item.send sending message outlook 2003 virus

Guest

I am sending 150 messages with specific information (for each email) pulling
from an excel spreadsheet. It works great with one glitch. Outlook's great
security has a popup that tells me that 'another app' is attempting to send a
message. It's a five second popup for EACH MESSAGE I attempt to send. Does
anyone have a way around this? Thank you for any help you can provide