ItemCreated event in DetailsView control is not fired. Why

Savvoulidis Iordanis

I have checked everything, events inside VS2008, or deleting the event and
recreating it but nothing worked. I can't even make a breakpoint stop inside
the event handler. Is it a bug of VS2008?

Stan

I have checked everything, events inside VS2008, or deleting the event and
recreating it but nothing worked. I can't even make a breakpoint stop inside
the event handler. Is it a bug of VS2008?

Hi Savvoulidis
... I can't even make a breakpoint stop inside
the event handler. Is it a bug of VS2008?

That means that the event handler isn't being executed. For anyone to
help futher you need to supply a bit more information. e.g. what event
are you trying to trigger?

Stan

I have checked everything, events inside VS2008, or deleting the event and
recreating it but nothing worked. I can't even make a breakpoint stop inside
the event handler. Is it a bug of VS2008?

OOPS!

Beg pardon Savvoulidis, you did say which event you were referring too
in your message title.

I'll come back when I have some useful suggestions. In the mean time
if anyone else would like to chip?

Stan