J-Integra

Tim

Hi All

I am sorry if this is off-topic for this group, but it seemed the most
appropriate group I could find

My problem is with J-Interga - I have a Java app with a COM interface
(developed by someone other than myself) which talks to a C++ app through
J-Integra.

The regjvm and regtlb tools that come with J-Integra are used to register
(as I understand it) a JVM with J-Integra, and to associate the Type Library
that describes the COM interface, with that JVM.

In other words, any requests for that COM interface will be resolved by
J-Integra as being implemented by an object running in that JVM

My problem is, I want *two* JVMs both running the same Java code, with the
same interface. But because RegTlb associates the COM interface with just
one JVM I can't do that, based on what I know about J-Integra

Any ideas whether I can workaround this, or whether J-Integra has a
different mode of operation that would let me do this? It seemd the native-
inproc mode could do it as you can specify the module that has your "main"
in it, but even this appears to requite regtbl - or am I wrong?

Thanks
Tim