J2ME CDC/Foundation Profile JDBC optional package

Phil Latio

I am wishing to write a Java application for the IPAQ. I have installed
Jeode and reading the literature, Jeode meets a number of specifications
including J2ME CDC/Foundation Profile

However I wish to install JDBC(TM) Optional Package for CDC/Foundation
Profile (because I wish to run a small SQL database engine) but all I can
find is a specification, no actual code.

I have got as far as the below web page but no further. It certainly
suggests to me that this optional exists but I am no wiser in finding it.
http://java.sun.com/products/jdbc/download.html#cdcfp

Cheers

Phil
(Note: this has been cross posted to two newsgroups)

David Morse

Jeode on the IPaq is personal Java (included will all the high-end IPaqs
running PocketPC 2002 and 03) - you don't need the optional JDBC package.
JSR-169 is still stalled in the JCP process.

Dave M.