J2ME JDBC Oracle Lite Connection

gemino

Hi,
i am trying to set up a database connection to an oracle lite database
on a dell axim x5. i develop with websphere device developer studio
micro edition.
i have downloaded the optional package for jdbc from sun for j2me and
also the oracle lite driver from oracle. but the java.sql classes are
fully missing in the optional package, even sun says that there should
be some?!?
how do i set up a connection? and how do i use the DataSource instead
of the DriverManager?

Can someone help me out with some code how this works? I have no
clue....