J2SSh

Marcelo

I have a big problem with this package (free source?)
I don't know how to get the packages from apache

org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory;

and

org.apache.commons.logging.Log;

without them, i cannot make any ssh connection

thanks

Marcelo

Chris Smith

Manfred Rosenboom said:
This classes are part of the Apache Jakarta Commons Logging package:

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging/

Download the recent 1.0.4 version

Note that Commons Logging is *not* a complete logging package. It's
just a thin veneer, which can be fit over either of several logging
packages... including standard JDK 1.4 logging or log4j, among others.
If you are deploying pre-1.4 (for whatever reason) or want to use log4j
features, then you'll need the log4j packahe as well. Google will turn
it up for you.

(Not that I'm advocating log4j or commons-logging. Since there's a
standard API solution that solves almost any imaginable logging need,
both packages should be considered relics... things of the past.
Nevertheless, you might need them to get this legacy package running.)

--
www.designacourse.com

MindIQ Corporation