    i wanna develope a GUI in linux which likes that of the Artisan
    SRAM compiler, i don't know how to make it in JAVA. would you please
    give me any suggestions? thank you!
    sheng, Apr 6, 2009

  2. sheng

    Jan Thomä Guest

    On 2009-04-06 07:04:32 +0200, sheng <> said:

    > hi everyone,
    > i wanna develope a GUI in linux which likes that of the Artisan
    > SRAM compiler, i don't know how to make it in JAVA. would you please
    > give me any suggestions? thank you!

    You could start with a Swing tutorial and work from there. From what i
    see this compiler uses swing as well, so it shouldn't be too hard to
    rebuild this gui-wise. Rebuilding the functions of this thing is
    another slice of bread...
    http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/uiswing/

    Jan
    Jan Thomä, Apr 8, 2009

  3. sheng

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Sun, 5 Apr 2009 22:04:32 -0700 (PDT), sheng <>

    see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/wanna.html
    --
    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    http://mindprod.com

    "The most significant trend in the US industry has been the decline in the amount
    of energy recovered compared to energy expended. In 1916, the ratio was about 28
    to 1, a very handsome energy return. By 1985, the ratio had dropped to 2 to 1,
    and it is still dropping."
    ~ Walter Youngquist, Professor of Geology

    By 2003, it had dropped to 0.5 to 1 in the US, making oil extraction no longer economically viable, no matter how high the price of crude.
    Roedy Green, Apr 10, 2009