    Thanks for the help!

    Prabhu

    , Feb 10, 2006

  2. Roedy Green Guest

    On 10 Feb 2006 00:23:20 -0800, wrote, quoted or
    indirectly quoted someone who said :

    >I am planning to develop a CAD application with an Interface using
    >Java. I have multi-processor workstation. I want to develop the
    >application such that the application runs on one processor and the CAD
    >runs on the other. Can anyone throw light on whether this is possible ?
    >If yes, how ?

    That is probably counter productive. Why should a CPU sit idle when
    there is work to do on the other half of your application?
    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Feb 10, 2006

    I have checked in the past and found that you cant tell for sure that
    Java application and CAD application processes will be shared between
    the processors. What I want to do is to explicitly instruct to run the
    Java application in one processor and CAD in the other.

    I hope that it would increase the effiency of the application which I
    am developing. If you think otherwise, kindly suggest.

    , Feb 11, 2006