Java Developer Team Lead-Trinity needs urgently

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Ann, Jan 2, 2008.

  1. Ann

    Ann Guest

    Title: Java Developer Team Lead

    Skills: Architecture Experience, Java, J2EE Development and Design
    Experience. Project Management or Lead Experience.

    Trinity Consultancy Services is seeking applications from qualified
    and experienced software engineers with above skills for various
    requirements with their Clients.

    Job description:

    Our client, a global prestigious financial service firm is looking for
    a highly motivated, professional and educated candidate to join their
    team. The ideal candidate must have previous financial service
    experience.

    We are committed to identifying, creating and providing access to some
    of the best, most innovative investment ideas and opportunities. They
    offer a full array of financial counseling services that complement
    their traditional investment advisory and brokerage businesses.
    The team is responsible for the development and operation of our
    Client Web portal as well as portfolio reporting tools used by
    professionals. The portfolio tools provide account balances, holdings,
    activities, performance, tax summaries, asset allocation, and allow
    users to analyze data in various ways to help them understand how
    investments are performing. The team is also responsible for news,
    market data, research as well as alerts and electronic statement
    delivery. The team is additionally responsible for User Interface
    infrastructure for the department.

    We are looking for a Java Developer Team Lead with strong technical
    skills that can manage our Client Web development team. Roles would
    include working with the business to gather requirements, prioritizing
    tasks and issues, delegating tasks to team members, escalating issues
    to management, and participating in application design and
    development.

    This person should have a good eye for visual design and have
    experience with javascript/dhtml/css.

    Good communications skills and a willingness to learn about the
    business are essential.

    Tasks for the role include:
    * Design / Develop / Enhance / Support new & existing web-based
    applications
    * Gather functional requirements from business users
    * Analyze requirements and translate into technical solutions
    * QA/regression testing, and installation
    * Provide support for business users and clients

    * At least 2 years project management experience

    * Expert knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Development

    * At least 3 years of Java, J2EE, EJB, Servlets experience

    * At least 2 years of HTML, DHTML, JavaScript, CSS, XML, XSL
    experience

    * Strong ability in problem solving

    * Good to Have Technical Skills:

    * Sybase/SQL experience

    * User Interface Design

    * AJAX

    * Perl

    * Unix Operating System experience

    * CVS

    * Additional Skills:

    * Investment Management business knowledge

    * Good verbal/written communication skills

    * Ability to work in a team environment

    Trinity Consultancy Services is a leading source of Information
    Technology, Engineering and Management Experts that corporations of
    all sizes turn to, from Global 2000 corporations to mid-sized and
    small organizations nationwide. With the commitment to excellence, is
    subtly managed to find, recruit, screen, submit and effectively
    organize a technical workforce anywhere in the United States for
    various Technical needs of corporation irrespective of its size.
    Trinity Consultancy Services is one of its unique kind of the leading
    information technology consulting services, and business process
    outsourcing organizations committed for excellence.

    Trinity provides business consulting, systems integration, application
    development, staffing services and managed services to Global 2000
    Corporations, medium-sized businesses, and government organizations
    throughout the United States.

    Trinity can mobilize the right resources, skills and technologies to
    enable our clients to reach their dreams by enhanced performance. With
    deep industry and business process expertise and broad global
    resources, Trinity Consultancy Services is committed for excellence.
    Please contact our Human Resource Manager Ms. Ann and send your
    detailed Resume with your work authorization status, current salary
    and expectations.
    Mention the position you are applying in the subject line.

    Email:

    www.trinityconsultancy.com
    Ann, Jan 2, 2008