Java Development Web Book

Discussion in 'Java' started by Berlin Brown, Jan 11, 2007.

  1. Berlin  Brown

    Berlin Brown Guest

    I am considering putting together a book for java (semi with a focus on
    web development), putting it on the web. I have source for all of
    these areas, I am not a professional writer, but putting these
    resources in the same place may be useful.

    "Java Book, also includes a focus on Modern Web Development"

    - 1 Introduction
    - 2 Java Basics
    - 3 File I/O Basics
    - 4 XML Processing and DOM4J
    - 5 The Eclipse IDE (including typical plugins svn, etc)
    - 6 Servlets
    - 7 Servlets and JSPs
    - 8 Working with Tomcat
    - 9 Ant and builds with java
    - 10 Junit
    - 11 JDBC and MySQL
    - 12 Hibernate
    - 13 JRuby/Jython/Grails
    - 14 Spring
    - 15 Spring MVC and J2EE Web Application Development
    - 16 Spring MVC and Acegi Security (restricting access and
    authentication)
    - 17 Basic Wicket Development
    - 18 Basic EJB (3.0?)
    - 19 JBoss Basic Setup (What is JBoss)
    - 20 JBoss and JMS
    - 21 Tomcat and OpenLDAP
    - 22 Regex and Pattern Matching
    - 23 Writing a simple interpreter in Java
    - 24 Java and Functional Programming with Scala
    - 25 Java Best Practices
    - 26 Java Job Interview Questions

    Berlin Brown
    http://www.botspiritcompany.com/botlist