java program help

rohit srivastava

Answers in programming language : Java

Question 1: Explain the difference between the following modifiers
through examples:

§ Abstract
§ Final Class
§ Public

Question 2: Through a small example, Explain the following:

i) Concept of Subclasses, Super classes and Inheritance
ii) What is the name of the top most class in the Java and where it
is defined

Question 3: List and explain the main features of Java (for e.g.
multi-threading) and identify the classes/package through which they
are supported.

This is a Project Assignment. Answer the following question using
Java.

Suppose that you have to computerize a car show room which keeps the
latest models of cars, and provides post sales services to customers.

(i) List all important classes, their data structures and other
attributes.
(ii) Draw an inheritance diagram for the entire application which
should comprise of base classes and sub-classes.
(iii) Implement at least 3 modules.
(iv) Describe different reports to be produced by the programmer.

i am bca student need answers as earlest as possible help me iwill
thank full to those who will help me
thankyou

Joona I Palaste

rohit srivastava said:
[...]

How about doing your homework yourself? Sheesh, the way you copied
your assignment word-for-word doesn't make it look like you intend to
bother trying it yourself at all. What do you think you're in school
for, anyway?

--
/-- Joona Palaste ([email protected]) ------------- Finland --------\
"As a boy, I often dreamed of being a baseball, but now we must go forward, not