Java Programmer @ Princeton, NJ for full time.

prabhu Sancrosoft USA Inc

Hello,

This is Prabhu from SancroSoft USA Inc.

We do have couple of requirements with our client for Java Programmer.
Please reply with word.doc format updated resume with contact details.

Role: Java Programmer
Location: Princeton, NJ
Type: Full Time Employment
Salary: 75-80k

Knowledge of Taxonomy data management and BI based development

* Java JDBC Database required
 * Stamford Protégé development tool Experience to help visualize and
organize data
 * OSGI Java development Methodology
 * Technical Documentation Writer to create development standard
documentation around the Protégé toolset
 * Java UI development experience.
 * Ontology Background as it relates to Taxonomy based initiatives.

**** For quick response please contact me at (e-mail address removed)
# 916-671-5596 ****

Nasser M. Abbasi

Hello,

This is Prabhu from SancroSoft USA Inc.

We do have couple of requirements with our client for Java Programmer.
Please reply with word.doc format updated resume with contact details.

That is funny. If you have said reply with PDF file, then that
would be OK I am sure since PDF is generated by almost all
types of word processing software.

But what if someone do not have word? So you only hire programmers
who buy and use Microsoft word? What about someone on Linux? or
someone on windows but do not use word? say uses Latex? will you
hire someone who uses Latex, but is an expert in Java?

And, no I am not interested, I just thought your asking for a resume
to be in word.doc is not wise to say the least. This is 2011, not
1995.

--Nasser