Java software for merging PDFs?

laredotornado

Hi,

Does anyone have any recommendations for Java software/libraries they
have used or seen that are good for merging PDF documents. I don't
care about authoring. We're using WebLogic 8, Java 1.5, on Solaris.

I've found several things through Google, but they focus heavily on
authoring and while I'm sure they would suit my needs, they might be
overkill.

Thanks, - Dave
(e-mail address removed)

Manish Pandit

Hi,

Does anyone have any recommendations for Java software/libraries they
have used or seen that are good for merging PDF documents. I don't
care about authoring. We're using WebLogic 8, Java 1.5, on Solaris.

I've found several things through Google, but they focus heavily on
authoring and while I'm sure they would suit my needs, they might be
overkill.

Thanks, - Dave
(e-mail address removed)

iText - http://java-x.blogspot.com/2006/11/merge-pdf-files-with-itext.html